Thursday, February 14, 2013

Personalized Mug with Sharpies!

I have been seeing these adorable personalized mugs all over Pinterest. When I signed up for Caroline and Alissa's Valentine's Day swap that was mug themed, I knew that I had to try this!
via
First, the perfect mug had to be found. Thank you Target! This one was my favorite, because I adore the feminine details. The scalloped edge, rounded shape, and the handle are the things that make this mug special.

I chose to use colored sharpies instead of black ones. Also, a pencil was necessary to trace the outline of the design.
This would be the failed attempt to show the pencil. Instead, I painted it on in Photoshop so that you can get the basic premise of it.

I bake it for 30 minutes at 350F and that's it! 

I actually forgot to take a picture of the finished product. Thankfully, my swap partner, Kayla, posted some pictures of the finished product. Thank you!

1 comments:

  1. Awww, this is real cute! Combining cute colors just add to the feel of being warm and cuddly. I also do mug designs and I usually print them out. But later, I’ll go do something like this for me and my boyfriend’s mug.

    Lissette Monroe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 In the Clouds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena