Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Tidbits



It is finally Friday! I've had a miserable long week. Let's just get to the catch.

1. I am obsessed with rain boots! We have just moved to Virginia at the start of this school year from Texas. Rain was not exactly a problem in Texas. It's a whole different story here. More recently, it has been raining often. Too often. I shudder to think of the spring. The rain might bring gray skies and dreariness, but I'm absolutely sure that it would all be tolerable with a pair of adorable rain boots! 

2. Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely is my most current read. It provides insight on humans' tendency to behave irrationally though we consider ourselves rational creatures. There are certain things that just make us tick. As a result, humans' irrational behavior is predictable. Mr. Ariely's writing is not only illuminating, but humorous and enjoyable to read as well. I highly recommend this one!

3. A certain package made my week so much better! Thank you yet again. 

4. Valentine's day celebrates love. In all truthfulness though, it mostly ignites my love for chocolate! Ever since the swap, I was introduced to Riesen chocolates. A chewy carmel center is surrounded by rich dark chocolate. It's a better Rolo. At least for me, seeing as I prefer the dark chocolate and chewy carmel. Thanks Kayla! Now if I can only stop eating them.

5. Finally, I feel so blessed! This week I've been reminded of how wonderful my family and friends are. They listen to me even when I'm pretty sure I should have shut up already. They remind to keep perspective in mind. They even support my crazy ideas. Needless to say they are invaluable!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 In the Clouds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena