Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Orange



Remember this? I have been wearing Kayla's necklace all the time! It has just never been photographed. I'm not sure why. This delicate necklace has tons of personality. 



As for this color, I think that I can learn to love orange. Most of my clothes are neutral. This was "out there" for me. Yes, I'm adventurous! Anyhow, the cardigan tones down the color quite a bit.


These loafers deserve love! I wear them almost everyday. They are comfortable and practical. It helps that they match nearly everything.


*Gasp* No cardigan! ;)

Shell: LOFT
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Eastland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 In the Clouds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena